Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I have half marathon #2 on Sunday. I'm keep oscillating between being extremely nervous and excited. I've managed to freak myself out a few times but ultimately I know it's going to be a great race. Not looking for a PR, just looking for a spinning medal. Yup, 13.1 Atlanta has a spinning medal.

2. I was looking at my calendar for October, and I am a busy girl. I have a few photo shoots, one of them being on Sunday in the late afternoon after the race in fact. I have races lined up for 3 weekends in October, I might drop the Run Like Hell 5K if it feels like it's just too much, although I am really looking forward to doing this race with my dear friend Brooke. We were planning on super awesome co-ordinating costumes, we both want to win the costume contest.

3. This group teaches another type of dance fitness, and when I grow up, I'd like to be able to move like them. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A spinning medal? Saweet!

Fruit Fly said...

Spinning medal? Yes, please!

And costume contest? GO FOR IT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...