Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Trip To Toronto In Pictures

Here is my trip to Toronto in pictures...

Let's face it, who wants to read about my two week trip? Pictures on the other hand... a whole lot easier. 

B was pretty jazzed to be at my parent's.

Grandpa had to show her around.

Took B to see The Lion King, this was taken
the day we showed up on the wrong day.

Casa Loma

B hanging out with my sister Alex.


The crew at Casa Loma









Niagara Falls is one of my favorite places in the whole world.



View from the CN Tower

Just chillin' on the glass floor.


This is her fierce pose

B had her first street dog.
So, there you have it... 

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Nice photos!
What is Casa Loma? Looks really cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...