Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, June 13, 2011

Toronto Update

Super quick update...

- We're having a blast here, but sadly Patrick flies home tomorrow. We're here until Sunday.

- The Lion King was awesome, it was my third time seeing the production and it didn't disappoint.

- My ankle is still giving me trouble, it's got me a little worried.

- I'll have a lot of work to do when I get back, I've been eating entirely too much.

- I'll post pictures and such soon

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Uh oh - I hope the ankle feels better ASAP!!!

Enjoy the rest of your visit!

The Green Girl said...

Oh, no! Sending lots of healing vibes to your poor ankle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...