A while back, I purchased a Hippie Runner Belt for myself because I needed a different option for a race belt then what I had been running with. The belt is really neat because it has two pockets, one smaller than the other. The larger pocket is large enough to fit my phone or camera and I use the smaller pocket for my ipod nano, with all of this the belt manages not to bounce. I wore this belt exclusively through the marathon training and during all of my races this fall, and I have been very happy with it. I love the loops for the energy gels, they are secure and easily accessible. Not only has this belt proven to be great for running, but I had forgotten my mic belt for my Zumba class but thankfully I had this belt in my car, and it turned out to be perfect for my mic pack.
The wonderful people over at Hippie Runner sent me some of their awesome headbands and two belts to giveaway to you, my awesome readers. So, there will be two winners, each will win a belt and two headbands.
* Hippie Runner provided me with the headbands and belts to give away, my opinions are my own.
Contest ends 12/5 @ 11:59
Mandatory Entries (leave a separate comment for each)
1. Like Hippie Runner on Facebook and let them know Lucy from Run Chunky Run sent you.
2. Follow my blog through google friend connect
Optional Entries (leave a separate comment for each)
3. Follow me on twitter @LucyATL
4. Share this giveaway on twitter, FB etc...
5. Make a donation to my coach's fundraising efforts here, you can read more about it here.
6. Tell me about something special that your family does to celebrate Christmas.