Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, May 3, 2013

LAX Mom...because I enjoy being Captain Crazy Pants!

So, in case you missed it, B is playing lacrosse and it has sort of taken over our life but in a good way. I even manage to squeeze in some miles during practice. Who knew that B would finally find a sport where she would dominate and kick some serious behind?! This upcoming weekend is the culmination of the spring season, she has a tournament and it's her first time experiencing tournament play. I know she'll be fine but someone is going to have to have some sedatives for me, I have some special mom moments when her team is playing. The only thing that tempers the crazy is having the camera in my hand. Saw this and thought it was appropriate....


Look at B in beast mode, she is like a brick wall when it comes to defense. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...