Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, September 27, 2013

Lions and Tigers and Crossfit, Oh My!

So, I don't remember if I mentioned here that I started Crossfit earlier this month. Anyways, this week has been pretty kick ass in terms of working out, I've gotten my runs in, I've been working my hardest in Crossfit, although all of the workouts have to be scaled (aka modified) for me. I've been a little scared each workout, but I think that's because I'm pushing myself out of my comfort zone. Today, that's another story, today's workout has me terrified. To make it worse, I'm still pretty sore from Wednesday's workout, I know it's a good thing but it's killing the motivation this morning. I usually go in the afternoon, at the same time as B goes to Crossfit Kids, but today she's got a friend coming over, so I kind of have a lame excuse. This pretty much sums up how I feel about going to Crossfit today.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...