Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Turtles + Peanut Butter = My Run

This morning, I ran with K... I know, it's been forever since I have posted about her. OK, it may have also been a while since I have blogged with any sort of regularity. Anyways, she and I ran/walked/waddled (well, I did the waddling), and it was like old times. The only exception was the part where our pace was miserably slow, so slow in fact that I would call it turtles stomping through peanut butter. I can't remember where I read that saying but I feel that it accurately describes the pace this morning. The best part was getting the miles in, and getting it done. We were able to go on about our days after our all too early wake up calls. I've missed our crazy chats.

Ok, so did I tell you that I started a Facebook page for the blog, you can go give it a like over here.....
https://www.facebook.com/runchunky.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...