Let's break down today's run in bullet point form. Why, you ask, to you I say why the heck not.
- I had a TON of fun during this run today! I sang a little, had a few dancey moments, you know my usual.
- I had a ton of cyclists and people in golf carts scare the begabbers (to use B's term) out of me.
- Apparently, I suck at taking pictures of myself while running. See below for evidence.
- I saw some thoroughly amusing graffitti. Peachtree City is about as gangsta as June Cleaver.
- The weather was awesome because it was hot but it didn't feel like I was in some sort of torture sauna.
- I was on my own again, but I was actually ok with that. I managed to push myself when I needed a little push, and keep it going.
- I didn't take my normal route exactly. I started at a completely different spot and did the first six of the run, on part of the paths I don't normally run, I did the three mile route I knew twice, and then crossed the road to the marked 6 mile loop around the lake. It kept the run interesting and fun.
The winner is #9, none other than Fruit Fly herself. Shoot me an e-mail at runchunky [at] gmail [dot] com.
Stay tuned, I have a few other giveaways coming up. I also have a guest blogger tomorrow, so there's lots of fun stuff coming up.