Bella wore her as soon as we bought it, and has also worn it to dance camp where it stayed in place looked pretty darn adorable.
I decided to test mine out at my first Zumba class after I bought it, and I was completely shocked at how well it stayed in and kept the little hairs out of my face. I guess that I had to see for myself it would actually stay in place through an entire class without me having to stick bobby pins in or readjust the headband. Imagine my surprise when I didn't have to worry about the headband at all, it stayed in place, looked super cute, and fit like a dream even on my gigantic head.
Want to try them out? The wonderful people over at Sweaty Bands were kind enough to send over one of their awesome headbands for me to giveaway. So, you want to win one of these awesome sweaty bands?
|Here's the band that could be yours.|
Here's how to enter.
Leave a comment for each for a chance to win. Entries will be accepted until 8/13 at midnight.
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Want to help an awesome friend of mine running her first half marathon in Savannah in November? She's running with DetermiNATION. Donate and earn more entries, you get an entry for every $5 you donate. DONATE HERE Leave a comment for every $5 donated.
3. Follow me on Twitter @LucyATL
4. Follow Sweaty Bands on Twitter @SweatyBands
5. Like Sweaty Bands on Facebook, let them know Lucy from Run Chunky Run sent you
6. Tell your friends and share this giveaway on your blog, facebook or twitter. One entry per share.