Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, October 7, 2013

Momentum Jewelry Review

Back in March, a friend gifted me with an awesome bracelet from Momentum Jewelry. The bracelet is a wrap bracelet with an oval pendant that reads "go hard...no excuses". I LOVE this bracelet, not only is it an awesome message, but the bracelet is pretty rockin' fine. Beyond physical motivation, it actually was a motivation for school, sounds weird but it helped. I still wear the bracelet for every exam and test, because sometimes, I just need a little motivation to keep working hard. Now that I am crossfitting, I wear it everyday to remind me that it's time to "go hard..no excuses". Check out the awesome bracelet...


Go visit their site, and have a look around, there is some cool stuff there. http://designsthatmoveyou.com/
Go to their Facebook https://www.facebook.com/designsthatmoveyou, let them know Lucy from Run Chunky Run sent you. 
Momentum has graciously donated a bracelet for the fundraising raffle. To donate, and enter to win a momentum bracelet of your very own just follow the link. 

http://runchunkyrun.blogspot.com/2013/10/wanna-win-some-awesome-stuff.html

 *Momentum provided me with a bracelet to raffle, my opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That is a beautiful bracelet! I'm off to check out what else they got =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...