They then posted this tweet.
I sent my email RSVP, and then the freak out attack started. I was going a little bit crazy waiting to hear whether or not I got in.
Then, runDisney posted this.
Then I really went crazy, seriously, cuckoo pants. So much so, that I just had to head out for my run to try to get my mind off this Disney induced insanity. First of all, I ran my fastest mile that I've been able to eek out in a long time (like over a year), even though I was running on the heinous hills behind my apartments. Secondly, I wore my awesome My Race Ragz tee, can we talk about how awesome this shirt is?! Anyways, the brain was working overtime during this run. Here's what I realized
- Pandora and I have a love/hate relationship. The last few runs, I've been listening to Pandora and it's really like playing musical roulette. During one run, I played the No Doubt station and it played No Doubt but then started playing some of the most depressing music from my high school and college (the first time) days. Then yesterday, the music was all perfect, seriously, every single song was perfect.
- Wearing the wrong pants makes it so I clap for myself during the run...horrifying. I was thinking about the running clinic I attended last week where I was wearing the WRONG pants and panties, and as we were doing the drills my fatty bits and pieces were clapping. I even turned around during the group run because of the clapping, I was mortified.
- My eating needs some cleaning up so that I don't clap for myself anymore while I run. The good thing is that I made an appointment with one of my crossfit coaches to chat about nutrition.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate because all I wanted to eat all day Tuesday was CHOCOLATE!
- I was thinking about my fundraising efforts and I decided that fundraising is tough but so worthwhile. There are days when the goal feels overwhelming, and I wonder how I am going to make it work. I only have until January 31st to raise the funds.
- My brain sure is a busy place.
After the run, I still hadn't heard back about the runDisney meet up. It wasn't until sometime around 5 that runDisney finally posted the list. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/rundisney-atlanta-meet-up-attendees/
There it was, MY NAME! I was thrilled, heck, I'm still thrilled. I can't wait! I felt a little like this...