Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Saturday, January 22, 2011

ATC Peachtree City 5K Race Report

Alright, I originally posted a little vlog entry but it was all out of whack once I posted it. This morning's race really wasn't anything crazy. I wasn't looking for a PR or anything, Karen and I just treated it like a training run   on a modified version of our route. There wasn't anything spectacular about this morning, we just had a great time, which was perfect. I wish there was more to report, but there really wasn't much to today's race other than the fact that we just had a fantastic time running. What a wonderful way to start the day.

Here's the Garmin info from today's race.

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
I tried to post and I got an error.
This is now a test post!

Fruit Fly said...

Oh fine - so the test post works but the long babbling comment I posted didn't??

Okay - to summarize, looks like you did an awesome job and I love that you had a fantastic time doing it! Congrats!
And I just now discovered, even though I use Garmin Connect after every run, that you can switch how you view the route and actually see trees and roads. Cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...