Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Today was a tough day with motivation. I woke up late and was a few minutes late to pilates, then I put my run off until this evening because I was just having such a hard time getting it together. Once on the treadmill, I had to keep myself distracted with tv and people watching to get it done today. Some days are just better than others.

2. I've been hooked on Trader Joe's chile spiced mango right now. Have you tried it? It's awesome! I actually just love Trader Joe's in general.

3. I've been low on patience for BS lately. I've had to bite my tongue a few times in the last few days, to make sure that I don't say anything mean that I might regret later.

2 comments:

Johann said...

Maybe low on motivation, but you still got it done. Good for you. We don't have Trader Joe in South Africa or at least not in Johannesburg where I live. Keep it going!

Fruit Fly said...

Apparently we were BOTH biting our tongues last week. I seriously was a mega bitch. Not 'cause I was bitchy, but I think I was just totally over the nonsense going on around me. I couldn't take it anymore. By Friday morning I snapped and stopped biting my tongue. It was kind of awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...