Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fab Friday

After I taught my Zumba class this morning, I ran a few errands. After all those fun and games, I thought I owed it to society to run home and take a shower. My apologies to any and all who had to smell my stink at Babies R Us and Target earlier today. Anyways, I actually fixed my hair and put on real clothes, yes you read that right... real clothes. No gym clothes this afternoon for this girl. I even have photographic proof. It was a bang up day for me, I didn't dress like gym rat or a bum, I did my nails...that's major in Lucy Land. Pretty FABULOUS way to spend a Friday!

So, I have a confession. I've had a fever today, yup, a bad case of the Bieber Fever. It shames me to even write it but darn it, my fellow Canuck has been stuck in my head all day. I've had "Somebody To Love" stuck in my head all friggin' day. I found myself singing it to myself in the shower, in the car line at B's school, around the house. Darn you Biebs!!!!

I've got 6 miles planned for tomorrow, and it's going to have to be a treadmill run... wish me luck. After that, I have my sister in law's baby shower, and guess what I might dress in something other than gym clothes but I can't make any promises.

I'll leave you with possibly the one of the 90's greatest wordsmiths. LOL He was cooking MC's like a pound of bacon.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Um, who look ADORABLE all dressed up in "real" clothes?? YOU do!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...