Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, April 8, 2011

Stick A Fork In Me...

I'm done. I taught me Zumba class this morning and it completely killed me. I'm not quite sure why this class was so rough on me, but I can barely keep my eyes open this afternoon. Then to make this an extra awesome day my car started acting up... seriously this car is going to make me insane. I'm done, I am checking out for the rest of the day and I know that tomorrow will be a much better day. 

The bright note of today was that Sarah came to my class today and she had some super sweet things to say about my teaching. Then after class we went to Cracker Barrel, and I ordered some pancakes because as we all know, this girl loves pancakes. I am sure that it is written somewhere that a perfect post workout meal involves pancakes. LOL 



1 comment:

Teamarcia said...

You are the second person I know today who has professed how hard zumba is. WTG!
Mmmmmm pancakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...