Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Insane Saturday

1. Got 3 miles in on the treadmill this morning... it's done, that's all I'll say about that. 

2. About to head out to rehearse for a Zumba launch next week at work. 

3. After that, I have a high school senior shoot, I am really looking forward to this one because I LOVE working with seniors.

4. Then to top off my day, I am going to see this guy....

I plan on giving love a bad name. 

Sunday's plan..... do as little as humanly possible. 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm SO far behind in blogs so not sure if you said how the concert was. Love Bon Jovi though, hope you had a great time! :)

Fruit Fly said...

This is what I get for going in reverse .... I already saw the JBJ part!

I should Zumba. If I tell you it enough eventually I will do it. Right now I think my IT band is my big issue, so Zumba sounds like a bad idea. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...