I had my second last ILIATC weigh in today and I lost another 7 pounds!!!! I couldn't be happier but I have to just keep working super hard for one more week to finish strong. So close to being done! K, A and I have BIG plans for next Saturday after the last weigh in and workout. First of all, we are going to go eat pancakes... oh delicious carbs, we're heading to a local hang out to have a drink afterwards and we're finishing strong by making a stop at a local cupcake shop. It's a sad state of affairs when pancakes on Saturday are what's keeping me going right now.... all I want is my one cheat day. After this "Lost It" thing is done I can get back to a real way of eating and still getting result just not drastic results.
It's Saturday night, and I thought that maybe I should tell you 5 things about me.
- I LOVE musicals. I've been singing show tunes all night.
- My childhood heroes were not your run of the mill heroes. They were and still are Cher, Bette Midler, Julie Andrews and Barbara Streisand. I wanted to be Julie Andrews.
- I've always wanted to take dance lessons, the only kind of dance lessons I've ever taken were short lived swing dance lessons with an ex boyfriend.
- I've been called an old soul more than once.
- I love to bake and I miss it dearly but it would be my downfall right now.
Here are a few show tunes I've been belting out tonight...
I won't even put in all the Sound of Music ones I've been singing.
And because it's Halloween and I love Rocky Horror Picture Show...