Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sometimes It's Good To Be Second


The weekly individual and group standings for ILIATC were posted. I am second in the individual standings overall and my team is in third overall. It's not first, but it feels great to be in the top three. WOOHOOO!!!! The dude in first has no idea what's coming, dude is going down. There is just 4 weeks of this left, and I'm just getting warmed up.

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

OMG I can't stop watching that Snuggie thing!!

Congrats on second - I'd say that's pretty damn good!
~RR

G Lady said...

I could bring the guy an ice cream or something. Just let me know. :-)

So proud of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...