Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Rest Day?!

Guess what happened on Sunday... I had an honest to goodness rest day. It wasn't intentional but I was grateful for it regardless. Let me explain how this happened, I had originally made plans to either go for a short run or hit the gym this afternoon before we took Bella out trick or treating. Patrick, Bella and I were out and about longer then we had originally planned, by the time we got home there wasn't time to go to the gym or for a run before the Halloween festivities began. I even considered going to the gym this evening because of the whole "Lost It" competition but decided that I really needed the rest. I am sure that my sore body will be very grateful for the day off when I get back to it tomorrow.

This evening, I got together with some of my friends and their families to take the kiddos trick or treating. These kids have known each other for the majority of their little lives and they are such great friends, I really hope that they stay this close as they grow up. It was such a fun evening and we had a ton of laughs watching the kids. Now, I'll be one of those moms and share a picture of Bella (in the Dorothy costume) and her little homies.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Okay, how cute is Bella?? I would have loved to have been Dorothy when I was a little girl. Great costume!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...