Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back To The Grind

Alright, after a rough couple of weeks of insanity I'm back to the grind. Started yesterday morning with a 3.5 mile run with K. We were slow, so slow we had an old granny whiz past us. Then again she probably kicked it up because of the subject matter of K and I's conversation, she probably found it a bit much to have to endure. This was the first time since the Bedford Dasher that K and let me be honest with you, I just do so much better with someone there to chat with and the company in general. Only issue I had was the sinus infection I have going on cramped my style just a bit, but it wasn't completely unbearable. After we ran, I hit the gym for a training session with Amy. It was an all around awesome session, I managed to do some pretty hard core exercises that I didn't know I could do, I popped an exercise band... BAD ASS. I know it's an odd time to try and get back into the swing of things but if I don't do it now I will start procrastinating. 

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Dude! You are stronger than Hulk Hogan - that's too cool that you destroyed an exercise band! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...