Yup, I got in trouble last night. I got a text from a certain friend of mine who also happens to read the blog *cough Sarah cough* and I was informed that I hadn't updated the blog in nearly a week. I know, I have been an awful blogger. In my defense, I have been busy with work, a sick kid and fighting off a bug myself. Alright, I know this are wussy excuses... I'm going to step it up this week.
Anyways, this week I've been thinking about now officially being 30, and what I want to accomplish in the next 12 months. So, this is like a New Years resolution but not quite.
1. Finish the Disney Princess Half
2. Work on my speed (I know I can run faster, I'm pretty sure that it's something mental holding me back)
3. Run the Peachtree Road Race on the 4th of July
1. Hit or some as close as possible to my goal weight by my 31st birthday (December 13th, 2011)
1. Pick up another class
2. Grow my existing class
3. Go through Basics 2, and Zumbatomics (Zumba for kids) training.
4. Go to Convention
I'll add to the list as the year wears on.