Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 In Review... My journey so far

So, I decided to make a video of 2010 in review and about my journey thus far. Since, I have a tendency to be a bit of a copy cat, I'll let you know that I was inspired by a video posted by Ben from Ben Does Life. 2010 was a heck of a year, and 2011 is going to be even better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! So what's the goal for 2011??? ;-)

Lucy said...

Weight wise, I'm going to finish it off and get to my goal weight. As for running, I want to finish my first half (it's coming up so quickly). Sign up for another half, and pick up the speed.

Fruit Fly said...

That was awesome - I actually got goose bumps at the end, too! I can't help but notice that while you always had a smile and looked happy, it noticeably grew as the year went on! Especially your December pictures, you just look happy and free. Love it!!

I am so optimistic for all of us that 2011 is going to be a GREAT year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...