RR tagged me in a "getting to know you" post. Here it goes...
1. Who inspires you with regard to running? At the risk of sounding like a complete cheese ball, all of the running bloggers I follow. I know, it sounds cheesy but I love real people doing incredible things.
2. Running with music? Running without music? Depends, if I am running with someone else, then I prefer to chat. If I'm on my own, then music is essential.
3. Do you have any fantasy race/event that you are longing to participate in someday? I would love to do the Rock and Roll marathon in Vegas. I also want to do a sprint triathlon, no race in particular but I really would love to do that.
4. Think back to grade school ... who was your celebrity crush? This is an easy one, I was into NKOTB and I was enamored with Joey MacIntyre.
5. You finally meet your grade school celebrity crush .... what do you do? What do you say? I would probably squeal or be too starstruck to say anything. I would love to say that I could be all cool and say something witty but I am too much of a dork to do anything like that.
6. We don't hear about these guys enough .... Pets! Do you have any? Names? Type? Do they sleep in your bed? Are they in the family Christmas card?? I don't currently have a pet but we are currently considering getting a new guinea pig. We had a sweet little guinea pig named Mr. Sparkles Lipgloss and he passed away over the summer. Mr. Sparkles would have been in our card if we actually ever got around to sending out Christmas cards (we're slackers).