Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Little About Me

RR tagged me in a "getting to know you" post. Here it goes...


1.  Who inspires you with regard to running? At the risk of sounding like a complete cheese ball, all of the running bloggers I follow. I know, it sounds cheesy but I love real people doing incredible things. 

2.  Running with music? Running without music? Depends, if I am running with someone else, then I prefer to chat. If I'm on my own, then music is essential. 


3.  Do you have any fantasy race/event that you are longing to participate in someday? I would love to do the Rock and Roll marathon in Vegas. I also want to do a sprint triathlon, no race in particular but I really would love to do that.

4.  Think back to grade school ... who was your celebrity crush? This is an easy one, I was into NKOTB and I was enamored with Joey MacIntyre.

5.  You finally meet your grade school celebrity crush .... what do you do? What do you say? I would probably squeal or be too starstruck to say anything. I would love to say that I could be all cool and say something witty but I am too much of a dork to do anything like that.

6.  We don't hear about these guys enough .... Pets! Do you have any? Names? Type? Do they sleep in your bed? Are they in the family Christmas card?? I don't currently have a pet but we are currently considering getting a new guinea pig. We had a sweet little guinea pig named Mr. Sparkles Lipgloss and he passed away over the summer. Mr. Sparkles would have been in our card if we actually ever got around to sending out Christmas cards (we're slackers). 

3 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

OMG - Joe was totally the cutest!! And he would have been my answer, too! My younger cousin still remembers me drilling into him "Joe, Jordon, Jon, Donnie, Danny"...i.e. the order of NKOTB by cuteness!

Vegas. 2011. You should do it! ... 'Cause I am, too! It just looks like too much fun. I mean when do you get to run down the strip with no traffic?? And then hello?? You're on The Strip! It might be like a little bit of heaven for me!

Mr. Sparkles Lipgloss - major points for originality with the name. I love it! Poor Mr. Sparkles... :(

Lucy said...

Vegas... it's looking more and more like I will find a way to make it happen. I even have a friend back in Canada who wants to do it too.

Mr. Sparkles Lipgloss' name was all Bella's doing. When she got him we asked her what she wanted to name him and she said Sparkles, and then she added the Lipgloss part afterwards. It was thoroughly amusing because she took the naming business very seriously.

Fruit Fly said...

That's so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...