Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fierce Friday

This was about as fierce I could get tonight
A Few Fierce Things


  • My new cut and color. Will post a good picture of it this weekend.
  • The new Lady Gaga song "Born This Way
  • My Asic Tri-Noosa 6 shoes... they make me happy (not great for running, but AWESOME for Zumba an Groove)
  • Bella's excitement about her one mile race at her school
  • Bella's excitement about starting running club at school on Monday.
  • My Zumba class

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

I need a new cut and color. I'm going in on Wednesday. I'm not sure what to do yet.

Maybe I'll get Gaga's shoulder implants instead.

Lucy said...

NO!!!! Not the creepy shoulder implants! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...