Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Additions To The Playlist

Before I let you all in on what I added to the running playlist. I will report that I got in a short run yesterday and another one today. My schedule has been insane this week so, trying to fit the runs in anywhere I can. I feel ready for Disney...slow but ready. I even bought myself this awesome bracelet today at Charming Charlie's that says "fearless". I am going to be fearless from here on out. I also taught a Zumba class tonight which was just incredible. LOVE TEACHING! Love spreading the Zumba love with everyone.

I added a few new tunes to the running playlist. Can you believe that it was sadly lacking in Britney?! Who does that?! Apparently, this girl... I know, what a disappointment. So, I added copious amounts of Ms. Spears' music, and I felt like it still needed a little something. So, I added some songs...

  • "You Make The Rain Fall" by Kevin Rudolf feat. Flo Rida
  • "Revolver" by Madonna
  • "Danza Kuduro" by Don Omar feat. Lucenzo (I use this song in my Zumba class)
  • "Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) by Pitbull feat. T-Pain
  • "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake (don't judge, it's catchy)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there is nothing wrong with Here I Go Again! It is on my playlist!

Fruit Fly said...

I'll have to listen to some of these after work. I always like a good new song!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...