Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Won A Book

So, I entered to win an autographed copy of Run To Overcome and I won a copy. How cool is that?! Just thought that I would share the link with you guys. http://www.runtoovercome.com/index.php/sweepstakes There are daily winners and monthly grand prize winners.

Once I get it and read it, I will definitely post a review.

3 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Yippee! Congrats on winning!

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! Congrats on winning!

Anonymous said...

stop by my blog tomorrow as I will have an award for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...