Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Too Excited To Sleep

Ok, so I am a dork and I am too excited to sleep. Plus, I am working on the packing list for the trip. I don't think I freaked out this much when I travelled to The House Of Mouse with the family in the summer. I know that I am forgetting something but I am not sure what.

So, give me suggestions. What did you forget or feel was super important to have when you ran your first half?

3 comments:

Ms. Runnin Sole said...

I haven't run a half marathon yet, but a couple 5Ks but I always put on Body Glide before running!

Johann said...

Go check out The Green Girl's packing list here:
http://www.therunninggreengirl.com/2011/02/green-girls-disney-princess-packing.html

Fruit Fly said...

I couldn't comment on this ... because I was already on vacation!! Neener neener neener ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...