Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bringin' The Crazy

On Sunday, my mom let me know that she was coming from Toronto on Monday. Talk about short notice!  Not a huge deal, I love my mom and we all enjoy having her visit. That being said, it sort of threw a bit of a wrench in my plans for the week, but that's life and I have to learn to work with it... right?

Monday - Ran 3 miles (as planned), and my mom and I went to Zumba
Tuesday - Unscheduled rest day. Alright, it was more like I went shopping and got some new real clothes, not workout clothes. Hoping to make up the miles later this week.
Wednesday - Trained with Amy and taught my Zumba class.

So you see, not a complete diversion from the plan but still just a little off.

What I didn't plan for was my car breaking down. FAN-FRIGGIN'-TASTIC! Now, I have to take the car in tomorrow morning, and hope that it makes it there, plus, hope that it isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg. I love my volvo, but when that car needs anything done to it, I end up spending a small fortune. The car stress was enough to send me to crazy town today. Add in the stress from the last minute visit and I am officially back to being the Mayor of Crazy Town... good times.

2 comments:

Coach Krista said...

Well I am your assistant this week. But you are at least working out. I have had sick kids again this week.

Fruit Fly said...

Shopping can be exhausting - so I still say you exercised on Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...