Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jumping On The ABC Bandwagon

Here are the ABC's of me


A. Age: 30
B. Bed Size: King (wish they made like UBER king sized beds)
C. Chore You Hate: Do I have to pick just one? Has anyone seen my cleaning fairies? Where did those lazy b*tches go?! 
D. Dogs?: Would love to have one but we live in an apartment, and I want to wait until we're in a house
E. Essential Start Your Day Item: Have to have my coffee or water
F. Favorite Color: Pink and black
G. Gold or Silver? Silver
H. Height: 5'10"
I. Instruments You Play: Guitar, violin, tenor sax (although I play none of them particularly well)
J. Job Title: Captain Awesome, Mom, Photographer, Zumba Instructor
K. Kids: 1 girl, 6 years old
L. Live: Peachtree City, GA (AKA- The Bubble or Stepford)
M. Mom's Name: Lucia (also my full name, made for some interesting scenarios growing up)
N. Nicknames: Luce, Lu, Hey You... etc.
O. Overnight Hospital Stays? Yes, a few 
P. Pet Peeve: Hmm, good question. Too many to list 
Q. Quote from a Movie: "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is." Zoolander
R. Right or Left Handed? Right
S. Siblings: 1 younger sister
T. Time You Wake Up? 5:45
U. Underwear: Yes (if you've followed me for a while, you'll know mine give me some trouble from time to time)
V. Vegetable You Dislike: Brussel Sprouts, I have tried to give them a good shot, but ugh.
W. What Makes You Run Late: Shiny things, buttons, unicorns, just about anything but I am working on getting better. I was Miss Punctual before I had B.
X. X-Rays You've Had Done: Chest, shoulder, hand, wrists, feet, ankles, knees, arm.
Y. Yummy Food You Make: I make an awesome baked ziti
Z. Zoo, Favorite Animal: Pandas, especially now that there is a new panda baby at Zoo Atlanta.

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Baked ziti is my FAVORITE!!

And you can get a California King - if it fits in your bedroom! My parents had one back in the day when they were together and it was enormous!

Lucy said...

See, the problem with a California King is that I still have to share it with the hubs. I love being able to spread out and not have to share the bed because it's so rare that I get to have the bed to myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...