Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Here is today's list of all things FABULOUS

  • Going to do the Shamrock N' Roll this Sunday. Only doing the 5K, although I considered the 10K.
  • Had an awesome Zumba class this morning and teaching again tomorrow morning. Love teaching Zumba!!
  • I've been working on some choreography for my classes. I need to record them asap before I forget what I came up with.
  • Fresh Market opened this week in Peachtree City. I might have to pick up more Zumba classes just so I can shop there every week.  
  • I'm going to West Stride tomorrow after my class... my wallet might come home a little lighter.
  • Hoping to get a small run in at some point tomorrow as well

2 comments:

runkatie said...

I found your blog, and you are amazing. I loved reading your Half Marathon race report. I got chills. I am hoping to run a half in a few weeks (but I am so scared) and you are so inspiring!

I am a new follower and can't wait to read more of your stories! :)

Lucy said...

Thanks! You are going to kick some butt on your half! I'm now following your blog too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...