Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, March 15, 2013

A Confession & Losing A Bra

Most random title EVER!

Alright, since I am back here on a semi regular basis and working up to a regular basis, it's time for me to 'fess up. Of the original 200lbs that I had lost, I gained back 70... which is some BS!! Like Sweet Brown says "ain't nobody got time for that" (by the way, I am slightly obsessed with her right now). It's embarrassing but the good thing is that I am working on it, and getting my act together. It's the whole reason for Operation Be More Awesome, I have goals and I need finish this weight loss journey. It sucks to see the numbers but sometimes it has to suck for things to get better, it's that whole hitting rock bottom thing. No place to go but up from here!

About the bra, I just bought some new sports bras and one was exactly like one of the bras I was replacing, same color too. Well, the one I was replacing needed to go in the trash it was just that bad, the one that ended up in a trash and hauled away by the magical trash guys that pick up our trash at the apartment was the brand spanking new one that had only been worn once. Yup, I threw away a brand new bra... That is a new level of dumb, that I wasn't sure I'd ever reach. Who throws out a new bra?! Apparently, this girl!

1 comment:

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Sorry about the bra!! YOu can lose the weight again!! I'm sure of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...