Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

If You Always Do...

"If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got". Darn it if another quote hasn't crept into my life and made me think, stupid internet quotey things! I'd heard the quote before but it popped up somewhere the other day and it made me think. It was time to shake up the workout routine. So, this morning, I started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Let me just tell you that she doesn't play the workout was challenging but it was doable. Can't wait to see changes in my body and changes in my weight. Oh yeah, weigh in was yesterday at Weight Watchers, I went to the meeting but I skipped the weigh in. I just didn't want to get on that scale and not be 100% happy, I just needed the motivation and support from the meeting yesterday. That being said, I will weigh in next Monday and share the awesomeness with you all. 

I have a question for you Weight Watchers members that use the Activelink. Do you all have problems with the activelink falling off? It falls off my pants at least once a day, it drives me crazy. I need suggestions/help.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...