Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yup, That Just Happened

I had my weigh in yesterday and I was down 4.6 pounds.... yup, I was so friggin' proud of myself. I guess that journalling and tracking activity work....it's like magic. These are things I know to do, but I need the accountability of Weight Watchers. Plus, I just need a definitive plan to make things happen. Check out the quote-y thing I ran across the other day...


Just as an aside, is anyone else overwhelmed with the amount of quote-y pictures out there right now?At first it was very funny/motivational/etc., now I feel like I am being bombarded by them all the time. Plus, did you see what I did...I bombarded you with one too. What is this world coming to?! 

I ran yesterday, but I had a hard time holding the pace the coach had on the plan and my ankle was KILLING ME. Stupid ankle is the same one that gives me trouble on and off, but I think it means that it's time to make a trip over to Big Peach for a new pair of shoes. 

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am kick butt at school...well, mostly. I am killing my Math and Theatre Appreciation classes, I'm doing fairly well in Survey of World History to 1500, and my Astronomy classes but Astronomy and I are not always bff. If I keep it up, I might even land myself on the Dean's list which would be AWESOME! Also, it would keep in line with Operation Be More Awesome, because OBMA not only encompasses running and weight loss but being generally more awesome at life. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lucy,
I wanted to let you know that I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can find more information about it on my post here…
http://thismomsgottarun.com/2013/03/08/liebster-award-nomination/

The award is given to small bloggers with less than 200 followers. I enjoy reading your blog and really wanted to pass this along to you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...