Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, March 25, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That

After Saturday's run, my shins were yelling at me like I mentioned before. Can I just say one thing about that?! (Well, yes I can this is my blog after all) AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! Have I mentioned that I love Sweet Brown?



I don't have time for down time! It's driving me crazy having to rest the shins and having to get creative with the workouts. I did the 30 Day Shred tonight but I had to just get creative with the cardio parts to avoid the jumping and strain on the legs. I just want them to stop being sore so I can get back to it.

Oh yeah, I weighed in today and I'm down 1.8 pounds! Woot woot! We're making progress, and I just have to keep reminding myself that I didn't get to be this size overnight and getting the weight off isn't going to be an overnight affair.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the weight loss and thinking about an alternative way to get in the workout with your injury. It's smart to keep from aggrevating it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...