Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, March 29, 2013

Don't Eat Everything In Sight, Don't Eat Everything in Sight

My mantra this evening. I am so hungry tonight, I just want to eat absolutely everything. This girl's got some serious issues tonight, and I am sitting here dreaming of jelly beans. Have you guys ever had the starburst fave reds jelly beans?! Oh they are so tasty and very crack-tacular. See y'all...problems!


Have you ever just felt like you had to eat everything ever made? It's been a while since I've felt this crazy pants. On a good note, I don't have anything super crazy here to eat so rest assured that I am not stuffing my face with cupcakes and twizzlers.

Did I tell you all that I took RIPPED class on Tuesday? What an awesome class! It might be a new favorite, it has a little bit of everything and it really is for everyone. It kicked my behind but in the best way ever. I skipped my 30 Day Shred on Tuesday because between taking the class and teaching Zumba, I was spent and I just didn't have 20 more minutes in me. I did manage to get it done yesterday and again today, I decided during the workout that it is time to move up to the next workout because workout 1 is getting boring. It's still challenging, but just boring, I am so easily distracted. Oh yeah, I did manage to fit in a run on Wednesday and it was faster than I had been able to do in a LONG time.



Alright boys and girls, it's time for me to go to bed and dream of all the delicious things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...