Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Big Kick Off

Today was the kick off for ILIATC and it was quite the workout. The trainer for our team really is more of a coach personality which I really liked it because was a different experience for me. This workout was so she could see what we could and couldn't do and I think to see how far we were willing to push. I know for sure that next week will be more challenging and she will be expecting us to give more. The emphasize on the team was strong, and we had to keep repeating some of the exercises until we were all doing them together. Making us accountable to the team I think is the key to my personal success as well as the team's, she expects us to win and I want us to win. I like winning... actually, I love winning. Gotta get to work and modify the diet immensely. No alcohol, or cupcakes for the next eight weeks... I can do anything for eight weeks... right? Tonight, I am going to see Eat, Pray, Love with some friends.

Tomorrow, I'm taking Bella on a run with me... wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...