Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, September 27, 2010

Next Stop... Crazy Town


I am one tired and sore girl tonight. Today was mega workout day and there will be more of these to come in the next few weeks because of this ILIATC business. I want to win darn it! I started with a run/walk session this morning, I got in 3.26 miles in 65 minutes. Super slow pace, but I got the workout and the miles in so I'm pretty jazzed about it. After that, I trained with Amy and got in another killer workout, and she just added to the soreness that I had left over from Saturday's workout. I went back to the gym this evening and got in another 1.25 miles in 24 minutes before Zumba. Again, like the pace earlier today it was slow, but I did the darn thing. Then I got in a round of Zumba, just for an added element of fun. I am just wiped after all that. Tomorrow, should be interesting. I am going to take it easier and just hit the pool with Amy for a session of aqua jogging. I am sure it will make for an interesting entry tomorrow. All this working out makes me think that I am going to be making a trip to Crazy Town.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Can't wait to hear about this aqua jogging you're going to do! Sounds fun!
~RR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...