Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Playlist Help

I am working on putting together a playlist for the days I have to run on my own. Help me, I need some inspiration. Leave a comment and tell me what songs you just have to listen to while you are running or just working out.

For the record, I love all kinds of music so I am open to everything.

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Glee - I LOVE running to songs from Glee. Especially Don't Stop Believing, Bad Romance and Anyway You Want It. Also I like Flo Rida songs 'cause the beat keeps me going. Another go to - Cyndi Lauper. She is so fun and bouncy!

I have tons of must-have songs, but these are the ones that I rarely run without.
~RR

Lucy said...

OMG, I love Glee and didn't even think of running to their version of some of those songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...