Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, September 5, 2010

SPIbelt Review

I ordered one of these belts on Monday and I added the expedited shipping. Plus, I had to order the larger belt size. Let me start by raving about my dealing with the company themselves. Someone from the company contacted me on Tuesday and offered me the free shipping instead of the expedited shipping because the larger belts take a day or two to make. That in itself was pretty impressive, and spoke volumes about the company and the way they run it. Then, I informed the gentleman that I needed it by Friday so I could use it for the race on Saturday. He replied by telling me that I could be assured that I would have it by Friday. Low and behold, FedEx showed up at my door on Friday with my package from SPIbelt.

Now, to the belt itself. I cannot say enough good things about it. It really does not bounce when you run, and I was honestly shocked when I didn't feel it budge when I ran. Although the belt looks small, it expands and fit my large phone, my friend's keys, and a few other odds and ends. I will make a video this week so you can see for yourself how much can fit in this thing. During the race, I actually forgot that I had it on. The material isn't waterproof, so I put my phone in a ziploc bag so it wouldn't get wet if I was overly sweaty. The SPIbelt gets two thumbs up! Great product that delivers on it's promise at a great price.

Check them out at www.spibelt.com

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for posting! I really need one of these and was thinking about ordering. I'm glad you like yours. I only wish I had one for my 10k this weekend!

Fruit Fly said...

I always forget I have mine on! I bought the one with the "13.1" on it to remind me that all of this work is leading up to 13.1 miles of Disney Princess magic!
~RR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...