Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Haven't Fallen Off The Face Of The Earth

Seriously, I haven't... promise. I have actually been trying to kick this bronchitis and actually doing some real work. It's that crazy little side gig that occasionally gives me some extra cash... my photography business. It's that time of year when everyone is frantically trying to get their holiday photos done so they can get their cards out. Great for business, not so great for blogging, but I really can't complain.

In other news, I had to reschedule the Zumba auditions and they are next week. I am pretty excited and I feel good about the auditions. I just have to keep practicing and pray and hope that I don't mess up too badly. I just have to keep telling myself that "I Got This".

As for running, I have my first 10K in the morning and I will be running by myself which is a first for a race. I have been mentally preparing myself for this and K said I could call her and chat with her during the race if I needed to. Can you picture me on my phone chatting away during a race?! Actually, for those who know me well, they would probably tell you that isn't really all that surprising. I know it's going to go well, I am ready for this.

Now, that things are starting to settle a little, I will be blogging more frequently, because I know you are dying to read what I have to say. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Eat lots of delish food and have a drink or five for me.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Ooh - a 10K! Those are fun for me .... doable, yet challenging. Okay, really challenging!

Can't wait to read that report -and to hear how the auditions go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...