Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sniffles

I've developed a lovely cold, and let me tell you this isn't fun at all. I am going with the "neck up" rule and I went did a walk on the treadmill because it was raining. I even managed to make it to Zumba but today was a struggle in class. I HATE being sick! The worst part is that Amy wants me to be logging at least 20 miles per week, which means I have to run tomorrow and I am being a whiney miserable b*tch. Right now I would rather live on my couch and drown myself in popcorn. UGH! It's time for some nyquil.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Oh I feel ya on this one. I, too, did the neck up rule on myself last night. Still, it SUCKS!!

Nyquil - fabulous idea. I think tonight will be topped off with a cap-full of it!

Hope yours goes away soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...