- Talked to Amy yesterday, obviously, and we had a wonderful chat after I was done losing my sh*t about "Lost It". I cried, she got teary eyed, it was a delightful mess. Don't worry, they were good tears.
- Amy left me some homework. I have to come up with a spiel that I am going to give people when they ask about the weight loss, because they will and they do. I have a tendency to clam up about it. Secondly, and sort of tied in with the blog, she wants me to start writing about the weight journey. We're talking from the beginning. She wants me to do it now because I'm still in the process and it's still fresh and pretty raw.
- Last point actually ties in with something that K said to me on Saturday morning. She said that it would be selfish to not share my story with people. She meant more than just the blog.
- We talked about was about my inability to wrap my head around what is going on with me and the changes in my body. K and Amy keep telling me that what I see, isn't what everyone else sees when it comes to my body and what I am doing. It might be time for me to find some a therapist. *just a side note- I must look like a crazy person because I'm blogging from Starbuck's and I am sitting here trying to hide the fact that I am crying... CRAZY TOWN*
- I'm a firm believer that people come in and out of your life for a reason. With all the emotional mess I've been feeling, I feel very grateful for all the incredible people who have come into my life. Especially those who have and are helping me through this weight loss and half marathon journey.
- I think I am done being an emotional mess.
- Wait, there's more.... nope, I'm done.
Off to walk with my dear friend.