Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just Another Blog Entry

I had a doctor's appointment Friday morning, it was one I made a while back and it just sort of worked out that I was sick to boot. Anyways, after getting the once over from the fine doctor, she informed me that I have some mild bronchitis.... FANTASTIC. So, I am on some meds, I have a new inhaler, and she said I could get back to exercising the way I am used to in 3 days. I can handle that, for the most part. I did ask if I could at least go for a walk because I was starting to climb the walls and go a little stir crazy. She okayed that, so I was at least some what happy. After that, I went for a nice walk with K. I tried to jog a little but it wasn't working so well for me, turns out the doctor was probably on to something when she told me to talk it easy. Plus, K was there to keep me in line, and she did a few times when I tried jogging. Also, ended up having to reschedule the Zumba auditions because it was pretty apparent after our walk that I had no business trying to do this while I wasn't feeling 100%.

Friday afternoon, I get a call from my mom asking what our plans were for the weekend because she was coming to visit. It was a total surprise, and Bella was just beyond excited about having Grandma come for a visit. Then, Saturday night I find out that my dad was coming down on Sunday morning, he wanted time with Bella too. Bella is being spoiled rotten, and I am going to have to do some major damage control on the spoilage going on. They go back to Toronto on Tuesday, so that's going to be a difficult day for the pint sized dictator.

By the way, I signed up for a Thanskgiving 10k. Hope I feel 100% by then.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Wow - a 10K on Turkey Day - sounds like a good fit!

I hope you kick this bronchitis out the door soon. That has to be miserable. Plus I need you to get better so we can see some awesome video footage of you with your headset doing some Zumba moves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...