- Bella- I am always going to be grateful for her but she said something to me back in January that was the final spark that I needed to start on this whole journey.
- Patrick- Again, I will always be grateful for him but he too was a driving force in my journey. I wanted to try to make changes in my life with the hopes that he would make some changes too. We have gone through a lot this year, but I am so thankful to have him as my husband and partner in
crime.... errr I mean life. (I know, so cheesy)
- Amy- She pushed me to step out of my comfort zones in so many aspects of my gym and personal life. She has turned out to be an incredible friend too. She has been so instrumental in my success this past year. She has been my cheerleader, pr person, butt kicker, and therapist.
- K- Who knew that when I met her that she would become one of my dearest friends. She has also pushed me not just with the running but in my personal life in ways that I would never have been able to push myself. Plus, she is REAL with me, she does not pull any punches and I just love that.
- All of my incredible friends, new and old. I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I want to send a shout out to a specific few who have been particularly great this year... Christina, Jen W., Shannon, Sarah & Kareen. Love you all!
- Zumba- I am so grateful for Zumba, it truly was such a driving force in changing my life. It was my first group fitness class on this foray back into the gym. I still remember that first class where I stood in the back of the room, holding back tears because it took so much for me to just walk into that room. I cried during the class because I just felt like I had no business being in that class, but I was having so much fun at the same time. I stayed through that first class, and just kept going back for more.
- Running- I never thought I would ever run, this little adventure has changed my life. It has challenged me physically and mentally. It's taught me so much about how much I am truly capable of.
- All of you- You keep me on track, lift me up and are all around AWESOME!
- This blog- It has given me a place to keep track of all my progress, an outlet for my crazy, and a place to celebrate my successes.