Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, August 6, 2010

Getting Back Into The Groove

So, we are home from our vacation and I think that I will just spare you all the details of the trip unless you just beg to hear about it. It was a great trip, and I am so glad to be home. The only thing is that I need a vacation to recoup from the vacation, I am still exhausted. Now, I am trying to get back into the swing of things and back to my normal routine.

This morning I went walking with my friend. According to Runstar, we walked 3.7 miles with a pace of 20:43 minutes per mile. The important thing is that we got out there and did our thing. Then this evening I went back into the gym for the first time in a little over a week to hit Groove class. It felt great to be back at it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...