Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Have A Problem...

Yes, I have a problem.... a problem with following directions. I was told by Amy to take yesterday evening and all of today off, I needed to rest my knee. There is only one problem with that... I suck at following directions like that. Yesterday, I just had to go to Zumba, there was no way that I could stay home last night. Then this morning, I went to Centergy but it was ok because it involved stretching and stuff and that can't be bad...right? Then, I was going stir crazy at home resting my knee, so I went to Zumba. You know it was a Zumba Gold class so it was a lower impact and I was easy on the knee. Ok, so I really should have stayed home and rested the knee but it was hard to do. At least I was careful with my knee and I did get to ice it so it wasn't all bad.

*Warning- The rest of the post might be TMI*


During Centergy, I realized that I could no longer put off buying new undies. With the weight loss thing, I am having a hard time spending money on new clothes including undies. Anyways, during class my undies were shifting every time I moved and then came the wedgie. It wasn't a good situation at all, it had me on the verge of going JetBlue. So, I guess I have some shopping to do.

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

Go get some undies! You don't want to be the next name splashed all over the news for "going JetBlue" on someone! ;-)

Now I have to look up this Zumba thing. Seems to be all the rage everywhere - and I have no idea what it is yet!

Lucy said...

Zumba is a dance fitness class, it's a workout that really doesn't feel like a workout at all. You should definitely check out a Zumba class near you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...