Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Friday, August 27, 2010

Let's Boogie

This was a tough morning, my body wanted to sleep but I had to get to Zumba this morning because I promised the lady who substituted today that I would be there to support her if I didn't make it to the convention. So, I was there today, front row and cheering for her. Before class, I went ahead and signed up for the "I Lost It At The Club" program. Soon, I'll be on my way back to Crazy Town like I did last time I did the program, but I had such great success that it was worth it. Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I am going to be doing the program with a different trainer this time but I am going to continue training with my trainer as well. Then this evening, I went to Groove again. Firstly, Groove is a lot easier on my knees and it's a bigger calorie burn... double plus. Secondly, I really am digging this new release, it's fun and it's been fairly easy to learn. If you hadn't already figured it out, I am big on the dance fitness classes.

So, with all the knee issues, I caved and made an appointment at the ortho for this coming week. I was able to get an appointment on Monday, but it's going to be a bit of a hike. It's worth it so that I can start getting some answers and some relief. Plus, I want to get the ok from the doctor to run, because I am itching to run.

Just for fun and because it's on TV, I am going to leave you with a clip from the movie The Proposal.




2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

I just told my mom that I was thinking she and I should join a zumba class together. She says "OMG I could have a heart attack and die!" I might have to work on her a bit!

Lucy said...

LOL Just tell her that she can just march in place the whole class, that's the beauty of it. You can just feel the music and do whatever you like. You definitely should try it on your own if you can't talk her into it. I tried my first class on my own and I just hid out in the back corner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...