Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goin' Back To Cali...



Tomorrow morning, Bella and I are San Francisco bound. My cousin is getting married and we are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to share in her special day. Bella is going to be one of the flower girls, and she could not be more excited. She's been practicing, walking around the apartment pretending to toss flower petals and practicing her "fancy walk".... heaven help us all. I am going to try and blog while I am there but I cannot make any promises.

This morning started with a training session with Amy. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that I was going to eat whatever I felt like eating because she kicked my butt with our workout. After that, I met a friend of mine and her sweet dog to go on a walk. I had to cut the walk short because my knees just weren't loving me back this morning. The good news is that we walked 5 miles, the bad news is that my knees were not happy with me. So, before I leave in the morning I am going to be making an appointment with my orthopedist to have them looked at. Please, try not to be too jealous, not everyone can have awesome knees like this guy. I went to Zumba this afternoon and I made sure to keep it low key to save the knees, but I couldn't go without my Wednesday class.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...