Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What A Day!

Today began with an attempt to run this morning with a friend. It quickly turned into a walk because my knees were so sore and I couldn't handle it today. The only bright spot was having such great company this morning. Afterwards, I went to the gym to train with Amy. She and I had one of our world famous "therapy sessions" and a good work out in the process to boot. This afternoon, I went to Zumba and tried out my new shoes, I loved them.

After the morning's workout sessions, I headed to buy some new shoes for Zumba. I couldn't be happier with the shoes, they were great during this afternoon's class. Sarah, thank you so much for your help! I went shopping for an outfit to wear to my cousin's wedding in San Francisco next week, and it was such a great experience. I'll explain, I went in thinking that I was going to need a certain size in the clothes, and after I went into the change room and started trying the stuff on, it turns out I was wrong. I had to ask for smaller sizes, what a great feeling! I've been smiling since then!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...