Nobody cares if you're not a good dancer. Just get up and dance. The same holds true for racing. Whether first or last, we all cross that same finish line. Just get out there and run.
- Dean Karnazes

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another Wonderful Day

Just be forewarned that this is going to be a slightly boring entry, but I said that I would blog about the entire training process so here it goes. I met up with Amy today and had a training session with her along with day 5 of C25K. I really appreciate that she came into work on a Sunday, because I know that has to suck. The running was kicked up a notch today, although I don't have the speed at least I was running. After the fun and games with Amy, we both went to Groove. Once again, we all got unleashed the inner Disco Diva because we had that super fun disco mash up, I LOVE IT! 

Also, let it be noted that I dropped 2 pounds since last Sunday.... WOOT WOOT. I am getting closer to my next weight loss goal. I won't post what I am planning on doing just yet, but it's going to be good. Have to keep working on kicking butt! I have 270 days left....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...